This marketing support services position provides marketing consulting, strategy development, and tactical implementation for EAA’s programs and services. Working in conjunction with a Marketing Coordinator, this position is expected to assist, mentor, and educate internal constituents on the value of integrated marketing and its impact.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage complex marketing projects with skill, professionalism, and expertise.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with internal team and program managers to assist in identifying program and product needs/solutions.
- Research, analyze, and synthesize data for recommendations, plans and proposals.
- Proficiency with time management, budgeting, and program management.
- Brainstorm ideas, educate team members, and solve problems.
- Provide public/media relations: pitch stories, create newsworthy events, and build media relationships.
- Write copy and edit a wide range of materials, including but not limited to project charters, recommendations, creative briefs, websites, e-newsletters, blog posts, social media status updates, research documentation, content calendars, and metric reports.
- Embrace and support the EAA mission and perform safe practices in the workplace and aviation environment.
- Experience developing promotional materials for philanthropic initiatives and executing fundraising campaigns a plus.
- All other duties as assigned.