Redgate Software produces ingeniously simple tools for Microsoft technology professionals worldwide. We currently specialize in MS SQL Server, Cloud, and .NET tools.
At Redgate Software, we aspire to be the best place you’ve ever worked. You’ll work with great people and be challenged to do outstanding work. To go along with our exciting, dynamic sales team in the Pasadena area, we want bright, enthusiastic people, to join in this entry level position.
You will work with an amazing team at the top of its game, selling popular, state of the art software, providing a myriad of solutions to help solve companywide problems when it comes to MS SQL Server databases. In a commission free environment, you and your colleagues will work together to achieve your targets.
We offer a world-class benefits package, we’ll invest in you and your career, and we’ll equip you with tools you need to achieve the best work of your life.
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to work in a stimulating, creative, and exciting environment, and you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you! Just submit your résumé and a cover letter. When submitting your cover letter, please make sure to answer this question:
“What part of the sales process is your favorite and why?”
What’s the package?
- Location: Old Town Pasadena, CA.
- You’ll work 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, starting between 6am – 8am.
- You’ll start as soon as possible.
- Competitive compensation plus an extensive benefits package, including:
- Free weekly lunch
- A well-stocked feel good fridge
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus federal holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Free parking
Job type: Full time, Non Exempt
You must have the right to live and work in the United States to apply for this role.
Redgate Software Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer