Join us to lead, design and build the next generation digital engagement platform for United Way Worldwide. The primary function of the Email Campaign Specialist is to execute the email strategy for digital engagement programs. The ideal candidate will be a talented, driven marketer, experienced in driving successful digital campaigns, who blends email expertise with an analytical mind. The candidate must have a digital marketing background who has successfully executed, maintained, and optimized email campaigns. The Email Marketing Specialist will work with the Email Marketing Manager and Digital Services team to create and execute email campaigns to drive key metrics, including conversions, lead generation and fundraising activity on United Way’s digital properties.
- Manage day-to-day email marketing campaign execution, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to create and execute data-driven, dynamic email campaigns and deliver highly-targeted/segmented marketing campaigns, lifecycle emails, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications.
- Work under the supervision of the Email Marketing Manager on the email production process and creation of every email, ensuring flawless execution.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Execute various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- QA the different versions of the email campaign, including rendering testing.
- Report on results and provide insights and recommendations.
- Optimize emails for deliverability, mobile rendering, open rates, etc.
- Create documentation for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Interact with local United Way stakeholders on a daily basis and act as a representative of the Digital Services team.
- Ensure email messages are properly constructed to adhere to industry best practices.
United Way Worldwide is the world’s largest privately funded nonprofit. Our mission is to fight for the health, education and financial stability for every person in every community around the globe. United Way team members possess the passion, expertise, and resources required to make great things happen. Join us and be a part of the change–to Live United.
The Digital Services team of United Way designs and delivers great digital engagement experiences for millions of donors and thousands of corporate partners. Our charter is to quickly and easily enable individuals to connect with causes they care about in ways they love, leveraging the best in all things digital, to make the biggest impact in our communities.
United Way Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please contact our Human Resources department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.