Interested in sales? As a sales professional at Stryker, you have uncapped earning potential and the freedom and flexibility to run your own business. In a sales role, you will be interacting with, educating, and building relationships with customers - including nurses, surgeons, clinicians and more – on industry-leading products that are making people’s lives better. As one of the top companies in the medical technology field, you will be proud to represent Stryker and our quality products.
Interested in marketing? As a marketing professional at Stryker, you will interact and engage with many people including our sales reps and customers to help them achieve their goals and our mission.
Check out all of our current sales and marketing opportunities across the country on our Careers Page and apply to any role that matches your interest: https://stryker.careers/2Xl1byo
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK
BACK TO TOP
AMA New York Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else AMA New York has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at AMA New York Career Center.