Master's degree required, degree in marketing, communications or MBA preferred. A minimum of five (5) years demonstrated experience in marketing, communications, and campaign/message development required. A minimum of three (3) years of recent experience providing supervision and leadership to marketing and communications team preferably within a college environment required. Knowledge of enrollment marketing and communication best practices.
For best consideration please apply by October 23, 2022.
1. Provide leadership to assigned College division and/or function.
2. Hire, supervise, advise, train and coach assigned staff.
3. Provide direct supervision and evaluation to assigned staff.
4. Oversee unit projects and initiatives.
5. Manage operating budget for assigned division or function, as required.
6. Represent the college at networking events, affinity groups, and business and industry associations.
7. Remain knowledgeable about the College, its structure, culture, policies, and practices.
8. Serve as point of contact for internal and external organizations.
9. Prepare and analyze reports, as requested.
10.Serve as an advocate for the College and its students, as required.
11. Serve as liaison between college departments, faculty and/or staff, as required.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
CCBC is the college of choice for over 70,000 students and 200 businesses each year — all with unique goals, strengths and requirements. By offering a holistic learning environment that is both accepting and challenging, we meet students where they are and take them where they want to go. CCBC is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by law. CCBC’s benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, ample paid time off, choice of one of two Maryland State Retirement Plans (contributory and noncontributory), and much more.